Why this page?
- Because I don' t see anymore young people be involved in aeromodelling.
- Because there is not even one introductory book for aeromodelling in Greek language.
- Because there is no magazine exlusively for aeromodelling in Greek language. Only sporadic articles.
- Because in Greece very few know about the many aspects of aeromodelling except some R/C categories.
- Because the young people that might be interested cannot find the appropriate stimulus, information and help, especially in the country.
- Because Greek Aeromodellers had not a "Home" in the Web.
Targets of this page
- To be a place of information for the Greek aeromodellers by making known all the hobby' s aspects and a pole of getting together with the aeromodellers of Greek origin who work or live allaround the world, or friends who would like to help and communicate.
- This place must not be in control of any organisation or company. In this way anyone can express in total freedom his points of view, his disagreements and his complaints as an athlet, amateur, professional or just as a person who loves aeromodelling.
- "Agitate the waters" and stimulate those who have the knowledge and the experience to write or have already written about aeromodelling in Greek language to make possible
- The creation of an e-zine exlusively about aeromodelling in Greek language and as final target
- Gradually achieve the necessary conditions for the publishing of a magazine and a basic book or books exlusively about aeromodelling in Greek language so that information about aeromodelling can be found anywhere in Greece.
These are the main reasons for creating Aeromodelling GR on June 1997.